CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thanks!

I just want to thank all of my family and friends that keep their blogs updated. I know that I am not the best at it and I don't often leave comments on other's blogs but I do check very often to see how everyone is doing. It makes my day when I see that someone has a new post and I read what is going on in their life and I laugh at the funny story you all tell and I hope you all know that I love you all very much and are though of more often then you think. I miss everyone of you like crazy.

2 comments:

Alisha Chase said...

Miss you too!

KJ said...

Hey Becky! I just saw your blog off of Nat's. It's been forever since Ive seen u! I see you have a little boy? hes a cutie! I am married and have a 10 month old girl. It'd be great to hear from you. -Joy