CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Halloween!!

Here are some pics of the boy's and there costumes! I had so much fun putting together Edwards costume. I think it turned out pretty good. Sorry the boys did not want me to take picture of them so here are few that did turn out.

The man with the Yellow Hat.
Edward getting his face painted with a ghost at our ward party.

Our family at Trunk or Treat!

This is the only one of them both that turned out. Silly boys!!

Curious George!! My monkey!

4 comments:

Ami Stokes said...

Soooooo cute! I cannot believe how cute those costumes are...the man in the yellow hat, -brilliant! I love seeing your precious family whenever I can so thank you for this post! LOVE YOU!!!

Lisa said...

Those costumes looks awesome! So Cute!!!!

Nat said...

I LOOOOVE this! hahahahahahaha. Anthony wants to watch Curious George over and over and over.

Alisha Chase said...

Wow SOOO Creative I love it!! Adorable little monkey.. and Edward, priceless. Love the man in the yellow hat!! So fun! and Cute! You did a great job!